OHIO-BIRDS Archives

January 2009

From:
James Dolan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James Dolan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 2009 15:37:30 -0500
   I thought everyone would like a warm weather diversion from all of
this cold weather birding. I spent last week in Florida doing some
camping, kayaking, fishing, and a little birding. Most of these birds
were seen from the kayak or from our camp, though I did hit a few spots
with Bob and Denise Lane.
    Jim Dolan

Red-throated Loon
Common Loon