OHIO-BIRDS Archives

January 2009

From:
Bill Whan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Whan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2009 12:34:51 -0500
    I recall an article in the Journal of Irreproducible Results that
calculated continental subsidence due to accumulations of National
Geographic magazines in subscribers' basements.
Well, relief is on the way for Columbus-area readers.....
    Ohio State University needs one complete run of issues of National
Geographic from 2000-2008, and multiple copies of the supplements,
especially the one for April 2004 (Bird Migration in eastern and western
hemispheres) for ornithology classes, etc.
    If you can donate these items, let me know and I'll give
instructions as to where they can be dropped off/mailed. First come,
first of service.
Many thanks,
Bill Whan