OHIO-BIRDS Archives

January 2009

From:
Jim McCormac <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim McCormac <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2009 19:47:14 -0500
Hi all,

Thanks to all who have expressed interest in the January 17 Wilds/OOS raptor
field trip. Due to a high response, we must cut off registration as of now.
We wish we could accommodate everyone who ever wanted to look at a hawk in
Ohio, but as of now we've got all the folks that the lunchtime facilities,
and our volunteer corps of leaders, can handle. But there'll always be next
year!

A big thanks to OOS board member Marc Nolls for his organizational
leadership with this effort, and to the Wilds for their support of the Ohio
birding community. And to all of the expert birders who agree to help lead
trips! I look forward to seeing everyone on the 17th!

Jim McCormac

Jim McCormac

Columbus, Ohio

Like nature? Visit my blog: http://jimmccormac.blogspot.com/