OHIO-BIRDS Archives

January 2009

From:
Andy Sewell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andy Sewell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2009 14:17:14 -0500
We noted plenty of house sparrows in Kingston during the recent CBC, and
there does not seem to be a lack of the species in the Clintonville
neighborhood of Columbus. I will note that we didn't really pick up the
species on the CBC until we hit Kingston.

(oh, and my January list is 45 for people who like comparing)

Andy Sewell
Columbus, Ohio