OHIO-BIRDS Archives

February 2009

From:
Robert Sams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 2009 12:40:23 -0800
Based on a very reliable tip, I observed a Peregrine Falcon today around the Marathon Building in Findlay today (Hancock County).    It was on the south side of Marathon's buildings.  They are located on South Main Street in Findlay, at the corner of Main and Hardin St.  Tip:  The Marathon building is the tallest building in Findlay.

The link below will take you to a few long-distance pics:

www.hancockbirding.blogspot.com