OHIO-BIRDS Archives

February 2009

Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2009 09:03:57 EST
My experience is the same.  We have been attaching heavy gauge deer  fencing
to the outside of our windows for years with much success.   I even had a
Coopers smack into the screening.  He was stunned for  quite a while but
eventually flew off.   The birdscreen products look  like an improvement because they
would make the windows easier to clean.   We've tried hanging all sorts of
things outside, tried the standard owl and hawk  decals, hung feeders close to the
windows, but nothing works as well as a  screen.

Barb Kaplan
Peninsula
**************Get a jump start on your taxes. Find a tax professional in your
neighborhood today.