OHIO-BIRDS Archives

March 2009

From:
Chris Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Mar 2009 14:32:57 -0400
After seeing the Grebe at Summit Lake, I drove across RT224/76 to Wellington
and was surprised with a 2nd one. I also saw a few Horned Grebes and a Bald Eagle at Summit.

A scope will definitely come in handy if you would like to see most of the
ducks on the water.

Location:     Wellington Upground Res.
Observation date:     3/15/09 12:00PM
Notes:     2nd RN Grebe of the morning