OHIO-BIRDS Archives

March 2009

From:
Su Snyder <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Su Snyder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 2009 17:32:11 -0400
Hi all:  Dane Adams and I saw 2 LONG-TAILED DUCKS at Pleasant Hill Lake in
Ashland/Richland County this afternoon.  There were only about 25 ducks on
the Lake today.  Quite a difference from Saturday, when there were nearly
1000 ducks including about 650 Lesser Scaup.

Lots of the usual waterfowl at Killbuck Marsh WA and Funk Bottoms WA,
including 37 Tundra Swans at Funk.  Su Snyder, Wooster