OHIO-BIRDS Archives

March 2009

Date:
Wed, 4 Mar 2009 15:02:08 -0500
Had a couple of free hours today so I went back over to Chapel Hights Memory Garden today to look for the Red Breasted Nuthatch again.  I found them...again.  They have been hanging aroud the conifers near the stream.  Hard to hear the little critters over the clattering of the geese.

While there, a turf war developed between both kinds of Nuthatches, Titmice, Juncos, and Cardinals, vs. the WWCBs (there were about 6 WWCBs BTW.)  The WWCB invaded everyone elses turf and a clattering chirping battle ensued!...Very loud!

Great day had by all!

Happy Birding and God Bless

Steve Jones

Yipes! I've started a blog. Check it out: http://sjlarueslenses.blogspot.com/

Psalm 103:4-6

 4 who redeems your life from the pit
       and crowns you with love and compassion,
 5 who satisfies your desires with good things
       so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.
 6 The LORD works righteousness
       and justice for all the oppressed.