From:
Jim McCormac <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim McCormac <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Apr 2009 22:59:06 -0400
Hi all,

Just a reminder about the 5th annual Ohio Ornithological Society conference,
featuring the Oak Openings. The date is Saturday, May 16th, and we welcome
any and all with an interest in birds. The locale is the beautiful Holiday
Inn-French Quarter in Perrysburg, just a stone's throw from the Oak Openings
and the location of the Mountain Bluebird that is currently spinning Ohio
birders into rapturous fits of ecstasy. In addition to the Oak Openings and
all of its wonders, both flora and fauna, the French Quarter isn't far from
Magee Marsh and all of the western Lake Erie birding hotspots. Conference
attendees get a good deal on a room.

The complete conference lowdown, and registration material, can be found at:
http://www.ohiobirds.org/calendar/annual_meeting/meeting.php

By the way, George Sydlowski took some outstanding photos of that bit of
sky-blue loveliness, the Mountain Bluebird, and was kind enough to allow me
to share them on my blog. If you are interested, check them out at the URL
in my signature line below.

Jim

Jim McCormac

Columbus, Ohio