From:
Cheryl Harner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cheryl Harner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 2009 17:06:44 -0400
The MOUNTAIN BLUEBIRD perched on the Toledo Airport fence on Wilkins Road provided excellent looks today at 1:00 pm.  Several of us were pleased to take in the spectacle, after his day off yesterday.

Forty or so miles south of that Toledo location, the Western Meadowlark performed his spring chorus while the Baxters and I stood by.  You'll likely find him on the telephone wires above Cygnet and Range Line roads, 6 miles west of Cygnet, Ohio.

Cheryl Harner
Greater Mohican Audubon Area
Richland Co.