From:
Greg Links <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Greg Links <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Apr 2009 17:37:11 -0700
Unfortunately, I didn't have many more details myself.  Scott Hites, who lives right in the area is the one who saw it and his report to me just stated "Krause/Stange".  Originally, the bird was seen south of this location so it is clearly moving around some.  Virtually any wet spot in the area could host it.  Or, it could high-tail it out of here on the southerly winds.

Greg L.