From:
Katrina Heinzen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Katrina Heinzen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Apr 2009 19:21:53 -0400
Hello - hope you don't mind me adding to your list a certain singer I've
been enjoying at the nature center:
A Carolina wren has been vocalizing fairly regularly.  What a great sound to
hear!

I saw a Carolina wren at the Center's feeders a few times in January during
the coldest stretch, but then not again the rest of the season.  So when he
started singing recently I was quite happy to hear he might seems to have
survived the winter, assuming it's the same bird.

Katrina Heinzen (naturalist at the Nature Center at Shaker Lakes)