From:
Karen Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Apr 2009 12:33:39 -0400
While traveling south on OH608 towards Middlefield this morning, my husband and I observed a
large stick nest in a tree on the south side of Tare Creek Marsh looking west (This is just north of
Nauvoo Rd and the Middlefield Cheese factory). We pulled over to a place where we could use the
binocs and saw a bald eagle in the nest. This nest is easily seen before the trees leaf out. While
searching out raptors, we checked the nesting platform on East Branch Reservoir, north of US322 and
an osprey was perched on the side of the nest there.