Date:
Sun, 26 Apr 2009 00:09:05 -0400
Greetings,

Nothing to add to the Magee Marsh Bird list, I saw pretty much what everyone else saw.  I also saw a Snowy Egret on the way out.  When I returned home a Ruby-crowned was waiting for me in my lylac bush...not a golden...it still eludes me.:-)  I was hoping to see some today but they weren't wanting to be around me.

The color on the Scarlet Tanager was awesome.  Thank goodness I shot in RAW.  Another cool shot of the day was an Ovenbird eating a spider...yummy!

The One yellow warbler that I was able to get a picture of, happened to have a tag on the leg, couldn't find a number.  I let BSBO know.

It and the rest from today are here: http://s153.photobucket.com/albums/s226/sjlarue/Birds/

Enjoy.

Happy Birding and God bless.

Steve Jones
(a.k.a. sjlarue)
Blog: http://sjlarueslenses.blogspot.com/

29 Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from the will of your Father.
30 And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
31 So don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.

(Matthew 10.29-31)