From:
"McNulty, Robert" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
McNulty, Robert
Date:
Sun, 5 Apr 2009 19:27:06 -0400
Blacklick Park has a significant amount of wet woods right now.  We found two
male rusty blackbirds foraging along the trail not far from Beech Maple
Lodge.  One was in full summer plumage; the other mostly black but with some
rust still on his back.
Yellow bellied sapsuckers were easy to find.
Barred Owl
Yellow rumped warbler
Golden crowned kinglets
Eastern phoebe
Brown creeper
Hermit Thrush
Black vulture
Cooper hawk going to potential nesting site at Ashton Pond

Great quantities of wild flowers blooming, including
Harbinger of spring
Hepatica
Yellow trout lilly
dutchman's breeches