From:
"Bennett, Gregory" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bennett, Gregory
Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 2009 11:44:03 -0400
Tuesday morning in the snow:
Industry swamp, Rootstown:  wood ducks, blue-winged teals, pied-billed grebe
2789 Johnnycake Rd:  14 rusty blackbirds
Manning Rd, south of Wingfoot Lk:  24 Wilson's snipes, 18 American pipits, six rusty blackbirds
Paradise Lake GC, south of Mogadore Res:  20+ dark-eyed juncos, eight pine siskins
Saxe Rd:  lesser yellowlegs (3366), 18 Wilson's snipes (3003), two rusty blackbirds

Peace,

Gregory Bennett
Akron OH

For whatever is born of God overcomes the world; and this is the victory that has overcome the world---our faith.  Who is the one who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?  This is the One who came by water and blood, Jesus Christ; not with the water only, but with the water and with the blood.  It is the Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth.

I John 5:4-6