From:
Joe Faulkner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joe Faulkner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 May 2009 13:42:41 -0400
     Followed up on Greg's report of  a  possible Swainson's Warbler at
Clear Creek but struck out.  It's a beautiful trail to a beautiful little
lake, but saw only a Waterthrush and a Hooded warbler.  The best sighting
was a Red Fox with a young rabbit.  We watched it carry the rabbit about a
hundred yards and thought perhaps it was taking it back to a den.

      On the way back north, we observed Bank Swallows in the new highway
cut just before the Rt. 33 Lancaster bypass.

Good birding

Joe, Linda, Vicki
Perry County Birders