Date:
Fri, 15 May 2009 10:36:15 -0400
I hope this goes to someone who can help with this,

Could there be or can there be a more identifiable location that a lot of
these sightings come from, such as maybe in the county the sightings are
coming from or better yet the closest city, I for one am not as familiar
with just the immediate area that these sightings are coming from and I try
to identify the location being mentioned but fall short of the ID. I am not
making any kind of trouble here because I really enjoy this site and look
forward to all the new sightings that come thru and I thank everyone with
their e-mails, it is a great way to keep up with what is being seen and what
is happening in The Great State of Ohio birding community

Thank you very much,

Sam

45322

Montgomery County, Ohio