From:
Kenn Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kenn Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 May 2009 22:20:24 -0400
Josh Engel and Sam Woods have already reported on the Kirtland's Warbler
observed today at Magee Marsh, n.w. Ohio.  With cool temperatures and light
north winds prevailing tonight, it's possible that the bird will stick
around for another day, and I'm sure that many birders will want to look for
it Monday morning.  I've posted a map showing the location of today's
sightings; go to the birding pages of Black Swamp Bird Observatory  (
http://www.bsbo.org/Birding/  )  and click on the link for "latest birding
information."

Congratulations again to Andy Johnson, a talented young birder from Ann
Arbor, Michigan, who found and identified this very rare migrant in the
first place.

Kenn Kaufman
Oak Harbor, OH