From:
David Irons <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Irons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 May 2009 09:54:06 -0700
Greetings Ohio Birders,

Yesterday I posted a new piece to the BirdFellow.com online journal about Memorial Day Weekend birding traditions. The focus of the piece was Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in se. Oregon, where Oregon birders have traditionally gathered over the long weekend. I know vaguely of traditional migrant hotspots in other states and made mention of a couple Lake Erie sites in the piece.

I am interested in collecting some similar writings for publication in our online journal. If you are interested in producing a photo essay piece about a long-standing Memorial Day Weekend birding tradition in your state, I would love to work with you. You can check out what I wrote about Malheur at www.birdfellow.com.

If interested, send me an e-mail at [log in to unmask] or simply reply to this e-mail address. I'm busy working (my non-birding job) most of this week and then I'll be off to Malheur over the coming weekend, but I will get back to you in as timely a fashion as possible.

Good birding,

Dave Irons
Content Editor BirdFellow.com