Date:
Wed, 27 May 2009 23:08:17 EDT
Hello!

This afternoon, I heard and observed a Bell's Vireo along the Heritage
Trail multi-purpose pathway in Hilliard, Ohio at the same general location as
for the past couple of years.  To access this section of the  pathway, turn
into the main entrance for "The Homestead" park at 4675  Cosgray Road.
Follow the entrance road to the furthest parking  lot, park, walk towards the
small "Bradley Station" train building replica,  and enter the trail through a
break in the line of shrubs, trees, and bushes by  the station.  Once on
the asphalt pathway, turn right or northwest and  follow the path to a white
round sign with the following inscription:  "P.C.C.", "630", and "ST. L.".
The Vireo was heard and seen along the  stretch of the path just northwest of
this sign.  Last year, I saw at least  3 Bell's Vireos along this stretch
of pathway but  could observe only one today.  Hilliard is just
west/northwest of  Columbus outside of the I-270 outerbelt.  Follow Hayden Run Road  west
and turn left or south on Cosgray Road.  The Homestead park is on  the
right or west side of Cosgray.

Rob Lowry
Powell, Ohio

(http://www.whereitsat.com/?ncid=emlwenew00000004)