OHIO-BIRDS Archives

June 2009

From:
"Grody, Elayna M." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Grody, Elayna M.
Date:
Tue, 23 Jun 2009 07:08:42 -0400
People might want to keep their eyes open by O'Shaughnessy.  Last Thursday, while driving south on Riverside Drive, I saw a bird that looked similar.  But since it was flying the opposite direction of what I was driving, I did not get a good view.  But it was light colored underneath, was about the right size and had the same type of wings.

Not positive, but could have been.