OHIO-BIRDS Archives

June 2009

From:
Cheryl Harner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cheryl Harner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jun 2009 09:21:51 -0400
Sally and all-

Sorry to hear that birding at the Mansfield Airport was a problem.  We have
birded there many times, without incident.

As local Audubon president, I will make some contacts to see if we can
"ease" things up a bit.  The public parking lot is a great place to view the
Upland Sandpipers, and I usually make a point of purchasing a cup of coffee
at "Flyboys."

When it is good for them, it is good for us.

Cheryl Harner
Richland, Co.