OHIO-BIRDS Archives

July 2009

Date:
Tue, 14 Jul 2009 19:09:56 +0000
Juvenile White Ibis and Adult Black Crowned Night Heron were the highlights this afternoon in Guernsey County.

"Old" DeLorme page 71; "new" page 65.

I 77 exit #37

West on 313 a short distance then

South on 821 (there is a market at the corner). Go south across RR tracks. Immediately on the left (east) is a dirt road public parking area.

Park and walk west on the RR tracks.  The marsh is easily viewed.

Observed Juvenile White Ibis feeding.

Also Adult Black Crowned NH

Great Blue Heron

Green Heron