OHIO-BIRDS Archives

August 2009

From:
Steve Cagan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Cagan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Aug 2009 18:49:56 -0500
Hi Everyone,

Greetings from Bogotá...

Although I have nothing NEW to add to what has been said, I want to add my
voice to the sense that Kenn was proposing only the most obvious and one of
the most important issues that we should be concerned about--if we don't act
on human diversity, why should we think we can save n atural diversity?

Best wishes to all,

Steve Cagan
Normally in Cleveland Heights...

on 8/27/09 12:26 PM, Doug Snapp at [log in to unmask] wrote:

> As a birding list, I would think we would want to broaden the group
> that gets enjoyment from birding.
>
> The inclusion of diverse groups would be a wonderful way to do this.
>
> Lest you think that I always agree with Kenn, he knows that has not
> been the case. However, I have contacted him personally with my
> feelings in those instances.
>
> I have no problem with his post. I welcome it and hope to follow-up on
> it.
>

> Doug Snapp
> Columbus, OH
>

> ---------
> Feeding Shakespeare's birds in Grandview Heights...
>

> On Aug 27, 2009, at 10:12 AM, Jen S wrote:
>
>> More than once you have injected your political views into your
>> postings.  I take offense to this.

>> Additional discussions can be found in our forums, at
>> www.ohiobirds.org/forum/
>> .
>>
>> You can join or leave the list, or change your options, at:
>> http://listserv.muohio.edu/scripts/wa.exe?LIST=OHIO-BIRDS
>> Send questions or comments about the list to: [log in to unmask]

> Additional discussions can be found in our forums, at
> www.ohiobirds.org/forum/.

Steve Cagan, photographer
www.stevecagan.com
216-932-2753 (USA)
Current and upcoming activities:
stevecagan.com/contents/currentactivities.html