OHIO-BIRDS Archives

August 2009

From:
rosemarie dougherty <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
rosemarie dougherty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Aug 2009 12:20:04 -0700
As a "white-folk" who could not afford to buy binoculars or field guide till in my 50's I immediately became aware and excited about a whole new world that I would not have known about without the binoculars. I hold that excitement and wonder now 35 years later. Knowing that we are not born with binoculars I have passed around quite a few in those years to hopefully open that world to others. I'll bet all of us have field guides we would like to get into the hands of children and adults who may not be able to buy them. Does anyone know where I can drop mine off?