OHIO-BIRDS Archives

August 2009

Date:
Fri, 21 Aug 2009 18:04:14 EDT
____________________________________
 From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: 8/21/2009 5:29:55 P.M.  Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: RE: [Ohio-birds] Englewood Main Metropark  Sightings

HEY Guys,
I need some HELP!
I have tried and TRIED  to post to this list but ALWAYS get a message from
the postmaster that I am  not permitted to post to the Ohio-Birds list.
Will you please forward or  post this for me and I thank you if you can do
this.

This  afternoon we found 12 Black Terns at the St Marys Fish Hatchery. They
were  found flying over the lower ponds.

Again, thank you.
Jill  Bowers
Auglaize County

www.ohiobirds.org/forum/.