ALAS Archives

September 2009

ALAS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Contessa, Ana Cristina" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Contessa, Ana Cristina
Date:
Wed, 30 Sep 2009 15:46:32 -0400
Hi people,

Hope everyone is having a great day. I know yesterday at the meeting I talked about ALAS service in the food pantry, but I wanted to remind every one about it, because I need you to email me if your interested .We have a cap of 10 people so I really need to know who wants to go. Also I know I said we would have to use our own cars for tranpostation, but today I was emailed by the Hanna house and TRANSPORTATION WILL BE PROVIDED! :D!

I have included all the emails the hanna house has send to me, if you want more information..or just email me or call me at 513-502-6400.

Date: Sat. Oct 10
Time: 8:45 (we have to be at the hanna house at this time)- 12.30

Ana Contessa
Vice president, Association of Latin and American Students
Miami University
Geography and Environmental Science co-major