ALAS Archives

September 2009

ALAS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Brock, Stephanie Nicole" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brock, Stephanie Nicole
Date:
Tue, 8 Sep 2009 15:25:00 -0400
is anyone interested in the volunteer fair??

see below! :)

STEPHANIE BROCK
President, Association of Latin and American Students (ALAS)
Miami University
Spanish and Latin American Studies
(513) 227-2838