OHIO-BIRDS Archives

September 2009

From:
[log in to unmask][log in to unmask], 8 Sep 2009 20:25:32 -0400350_us-ascii First I forgot to mention a couple of things in my last post, those sightings were the combined effort of the crew (Erin Cashion supervisor, Lauren Harter, Ryan Trimbath, Rich Aracil, and myself.

I also forgot to mention that we've been having some movement of Bobolinks, with birds flying over wherever we've been near fields.? [...]33_8Sep200920:25:[log in to unmask]