OHIO-BIRDS Archives

December 2009

From:
Daniel Behm <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Daniel Behm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Dec 2009 18:34:45 -0500
Good evening. My first post here but have followed along for a-while...

Today I was heading to wilsons feed mill to replenish my seed supply for my
winter birds here, and while traveling south on Canal road from Rockside
road 1200 yards before the mill on the west side of the river. I spotted a
mature bald eagle approx 400 yards off the road high in a tree overlooking a
field.

Then just 200 yards North of the mill I spotted another 150 yards off the
road same side, this one overlooking the river, This also a mature bird.

 Im wondering if these are the birds from the old station road nest looking
for a new area or NEW birds moving into the area or perhaps just passing
through.  anyone else spotted these in this area.

Daniel Behm
cell- 216-322-7941
Richfield, Ohio 44286