OHIO-BIRDS Archives

December 2009

From:
Bill Whan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Whan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Dec 2009 13:17:39 -0500
Joe--nice find. Indigos are quite rare this time of year in Ohio. There
are few records of birds later than this date, and very few have spent
an entire winter here, such as in Franklin Co 1999-2000; they probably
all depended on feeders. So please, for the January-list whackos, post
if it's still around in ten days! I hope your 'fee' can be counted in
birdseed...
Bill W
Cols