OHIO-BIRDS Archives

December 2009

From:
"Allen T. Chartier" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Allen T. Chartier
Date:
Tue, 22 Dec 2009 14:28:28 -0500
I would urge all birders going to see the Allen's Hummingbird to please
continue to follow the rules that the homeowner, Mae Miller, has set out.
She has been very generous and patient, and deserves all our thanks and
respect.

If anyone does get any decent photos of this bird's tail (spread?) in the
coming  days, I'd like to see copies of them please. There should be two new
tail feathers coming in, and that one immature outer feather is likely to be
dropped soon too.

Allen T. Chartier
amazilia1(at)comcast.net
Inkster, Michigan, USA