OHIO-BIRDS Archives

January 2010

From:
Renee Tressler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 2010 23:49:51 +0000
For me,

There are permanent residents... and migrants... that DO vary from one part of the state to another.

For example:

In Dec 2008 a Northern Mockingbird missed my NEO CBC week by one day.  <bummer> still awesome that he was in my yard for several weeks.

Yet in SEO this would not be (in my experience) a big deal.

If I really focus I can find myrtle warblers as well as common yellow throats at Tinkers Creek State Nature Preserve in Portage County all year.

Likewise for field sparrows at Eagle Creek State Nature Preserve in Portage County - think it is in Portage anyway.

Renee