OHIO-BIRDS Archives

January 2010

From:
"Steve J." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve J.
Date:
Sun, 17 Jan 2010 22:36:04 -0500
Greetings!

At least the picture made me. First my dad calls from *Florida *with the
news that it is 72 degrees down there.  Then he tells me that they were
at  McDonalds in Viera, Florida, and there were Sandhill Cranes in the
Parking lot!  Then he sends me a picture.  He told me that he had to
back up to get it all in the frame. So I send it to you:
http://picasaweb.google.com/rjonesrb/FL1172010#5427880499361792882
(hopefully it will let you see it, I have never posted from Picasa
before.)

Now doesn't that make you sick!  Why won't they get that close here?!
That's does it, I'm going to Viera next year! :-D

There are other pictures in that album that will make you equally as
ill.  Feel free to look if you can.

As far as birds here go, nothing new here.  This has been a month of
teaching my five year old the difference between a nuthatch and a
chick-a-dee.

I'll see you out there.

Steve Jones
(a.k.a. sjlarue)

Matthew 6:25-27 (New International Version)

Do Not Worry
 25 "Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will
eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more
important than food, and the body more important than clothes?
26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away
in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more
valuable than they?
27 Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?"