OHIO-BIRDS Archives

January 2010

From:
Jill Bowers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 2010 10:43:05 -0500
This from Auglaize/Mercer Counties:

We have also observed fewer numbers of Redtail Hawks; NO roughlegged (one
spent the winter at the MWA a couple of years ago) and NO GHO nests.
However, in our area, Kestrel numbers remain fair - NOT great - just fair.

Just another opinion prior to vacating Ohio's weather for the southern
warmer climate.

You-all enjoy the rest of the winter. I'll bring back some sunshine -
"whenever" we return! ;-)

Jill