OHIO-BIRDS Archives

January 2010

From:
Laura Keene <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Laura Keene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jan 2010 21:42:28 -0500
I've been helping my daughter who had knee surgery Thursday, but had a
break during naptime today to meet the delightful Jeannie Williams at
Elywood Park in Elyria who guided me to an owl that has eluded me all
month, Barred Owl. We then checked out Caley Reservation for Saw-whets and
Long-eared, but no luck, and missed on Snow Buntings in the flocks of
Horned Larks in the surrounding fields. Many thanks to my new friend
Jeannie for bird #103 for January!
http://tinyurl.com/yl6qwqy