OHIO-BIRDS Archives

January 2010

From:
Jim McCormac <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim McCormac <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 2010 23:21:29 -0500
Thanks to Casey for so quickly taking it upon himself to "clarify" my
message. Please note, I asked for nests in "collections" - those would
presumably be housed by individuals with the necessary permits to do so.
Sorry for not spelling that out in minute detail.

Jim

Jim McCormac
Columbus, Ohio
Like nature? Visit my blog: http://jimmccormac.blogspot.com/