CLEANACCESS Archives

February 2010

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Mike Diggins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 2010 10:22:15 -0500
Slightly off topic, but I'm trying to configure FreeRadius V2 to work
with the Cisco Wireless Lan Controllers using WPA2. I'm running into
trouble with Windows clients. If I configure them NOT to verify the
certificate from the Radius Server, it connects. As soon as I configure
the "Verify Certificate" option, it fails. The Diagnostic seems to
indicate that it doesn't trust the certificate from the Radius Server,
which is a CA signed Verisign cert. A Mac client presents the
certificate on login, and I can either accept it or not. Windows isn't
doing that, it just fails.

Anyone using a similar configuration?

-Mike