OHIO-BIRDS Archives

February 2010

From:
Marys1000 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marys1000 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Feb 2010 09:59:18 -0500
I always think I'm going to take a short trip somewhere for some birding and
sun and then get overwhelmed with the research and choices and
procrastinate.
So I'm putting it out here in case there are any recommendations that can
help me.  Essentially I'm looking for some sun, some birding and wildlife
watching options.  Second would be the possibility of a day or afternoon
with a knowledgeable guide or birder to work on identification, say if
there were shorebirds.  Beachy somewhere near might be nice.
I started thinking of FL but quickly ran into that March is often spring
break month and lost all hope.  Other than sunny,  birdy, maybe beachy,
hopefully cheap, experts available (well I guess thats starting to be quite
a list) I don't have any specific tgt birds or areas.  I was thinking
sometime in early March
Thanks,
Mary, Fairborn OH