OHIO-BIRDS Archives

February 2010

From:
Amy Klarer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amy Klarer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 2010 19:37:03 -0500
Thanks to everyone for the responses to my comment.  UP I probably could have (should have) figured out, but Soo was throwing me.  Missouri's listserve was also open to postings about out of area birds and I was glad they were.  They were also very good about responding to questions of a more general nature (equipment, for example), but they didn't have the Forum that you have here.  Some members did get in a snit once in a blue moon, but I figure that I know where the delete key is and have no problem using it if the topic didn't interest me.

Thanks also for the welcomes.

Amy Klarer
Columbus, OH (from St Louis)