OHIO-BIRDS Archives

February 2010

From:
[log in to unmask][log in to unmask]>
Subject: Fw: CVNP Monthly Towpath Census
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Friday, February 5, 2010, 5:19 PM

From: DUG <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: CVNP Monthly Towpath Census
To: "bird list" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, February 5, 2010, 4:18 PM

FEB. 05, 2010 - Cuyahoga Valley National Park and Metro Parks Serving Summit County Monthly Towpath Trail Census.HIKE: Red Lock Trailhead south to Merriman Rd. TIME: 7:00am-2:20pmTEMP.: 28-37-34 COND.: Cloudy and calm.FT.MI.: 13.0 OBS.: Douglas W. Vogus.I. MAMMALS: 7 SPECIES.1. Opossum - 12. Coyote - 13. Eastern
Chipmunk - [...]37_6Feb201004:19:[log in to unmask]