OHIO-BIRDS Archives

February 2010

From:
William Bosstic <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
William Bosstic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 2010 19:52:40 -0500
Hi,

Today on returning from Chillicothe to home I was looking for Snow Buntings.
I saw many Horned Larks and One Lapland LongSpur. The bird was located on
Ault Road just west of Route 50. Alut Road is of  Concord Church Rd. Go to
Delorme map page 78 and go to sectionB2.5.I will be glad to send direction
to any one.

Bill