OHIO-BIRDS Archives

February 2010

From:
Jim Glover <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Glover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Feb 2010 20:49:14 -0500
Yesterday shortly after noon, there was a male American Kestrel on
wires along Case Road, a couple hundred yards east of Sawmill Road, at
the south side of the OSU Farms/Don Scott Field in northwest
Columbus.  It's a shame Jim McCormac didn't add a little shopping to
his day so as to make it a three-falcon celebration!

Jim Glover
Northwest Columbus
http://www.jimgloverart.com

Begin forwarded message: