OHIO-BIRDS Archives

February 2010

Date:
Sun, 14 Feb 2010 08:30:11 -0500
Bob Glotzhober, I have complete faith that OHIO-BIRDS readers are
intelligent enough to discern the differences among Creagles, Turkey
Vultures and Bald Eagles. I am toad-ally amazed that you might think
otherwise!

"Nature fakery" you say?  Why no! Even the briefest search of your archives
at the Ohio Historical Society would reveal the history of the fabled
"Return of the Buzzards to Hinckley Ohio", a celebration so revered that it
has been featured in Audubon Magazine.

Robert, your promotion of a festival of lower life forms (or are they just
"shorter life forms"?) on a listserve devoted to birds is toad-ally
shameless.

Best wishes from the land of TVs, BVs and chilly beaches... Bob

Bob Hinkle
Chief, Division of Outdoor Education
Cleveland Metroparks
"Official Buzzard Spotter", Cleveland Metroparks