OHIO-BIRDS Archives

March 2010

From:
Thomas Slemmer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thomas Slemmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 2010 11:22:31 -0500
Interesting morning for my weekly Saturday morning trip to Blendon.  The
yellow rumps were back and were intermixing with a flock of juncos getting
ready to leave, I assume.  Lot's of song sparrows singing.  I thought I
saw a Lincoln but wasn't able to convince myself with the rain dripping on
my binoculars.  One lonely and drenched tree sparrow.  Snow is all gone,
but lots of mud!

Here's the list:

Location:     Blendon Woods Metro Park
Observation date:     3/13/10  8 am