OHIO-BIRDS Archives

March 2010

From:
Randel Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Randel Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2010 22:07:02 -0400
Hello!
I'm sorry I didn't inform you about my traveling... am presently in London, United Kingdom  on short vacation and as i write to you now.. its unbelievable am stuck here,got  mugged at gun point on my way to the hotel and my money,credit cards,phone and other valuable things were taken off me at gun point, thanking Almighty God for save keeping my passport., i really need your urgent assistance quickly ? I JUST NEED SOME FEW HUNDREDS $$$ TO SORT OUT MY HOTEL BILLS AND i promise to refund it back to you once i get home cause i still have some cash in my account but i cant access any here right now ,already canceled all my cards immediately after the muggers took my things off me!!!  still at the public internet library where am making use of the free internet access, i will forever be grateful  if you can help me,Waiting to hear from you quickly cos my flight leaves in few hrs but need to  sort the hotel bills and please save me from been embarrassed.

Thanks.
Randel