OHIO-BIRDS Archives

March 2010

From:
Dave Dvorak <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dave Dvorak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 2010 17:18:28 -0400
I had eastern phoebes near the Rocky River Nature Center in Cuyahoga County
this morning calling away. Also many woodcocks last couple of days in
wetlands along Rocky and Cuyahoga Rivers.
Dave

This message and any response to it may constitute a public record and thus
may be publicly available to anyone who requests it.