OHIO-BIRDS Archives

March 2010

Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2010 11:01:57 -0400
Also   Audubon' Bird guides for the IPOD   is the best one I have gotten . I
have bird jam, on my IPOD ,I have the Smithsonian on my Garmin  but the
Audubon beats them all in layout and  multiple songs  and  well just
everything . got it yesterday . Can't stop messin' with it .  Definately
worth the look and not expensive.   Russell Lima, Ohio